Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pissing gravel.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. A couple of months ago I had to be hospitalized for a Kidney stone. When they did an x-ray it revealed that I had another much larger stone that would have to be dealt with. I went in last Friday and they used sound waves to break up the larger stone so I could then pass it. In short, for the last week I've been laying around pissing gravel, and wishing I was dead. Here are some pics that show some of the fun. The self portrait shows me a few hours ago after having passed a few more stones, getting me a much needed reprieve from the pain. The arms show the needle tracks from a weekend trip to the ER where narcotics had to be administered by IV as I couldn't keep anything down. The last is as Macro shot of the little crystalline beasts that have been making me wish I was dead.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed...


No comments: