Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The New Camera


I finally saved enough money to buy a digital SLR. I picked up an Olympus Evolt E510 10MP Digital SLR Camera with CCD Shift Image Stabilization and 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zuiko Lenses! I've been wanting one of these for about five years now and so far I'm just thrilled with the way this thing takes pics. I'm posting a few images that I took over the last few days below. The first is one of Thomas Wyatt riding in his stroller on the walking trail that runs behind our subdivision.


The next one is a shot of the little guy getting ready for some tub time...



A close up of a bee on one of the flowers in the backyard garden...



The last two shots are of a rock wall I'm in the process of building in the backyard. Every time Sarah and I get a chance to walk the new trail I take my garden wagon and load it up with stones. So far I've pulled, pushed and shoved ten wagon loads of rock a total distance of about ten miles. I figure it beats joining a gym...



No comments: